Follow me

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quarterly Sales & Demand Generation Meeting



Next week we will all be presenting our look back over the year and our focus for the upcoming quarter. Since I head up the Demand Generation Team I will need to show progress to date and my plan going forward.






I was the first person ever to be brought in to set up the Lead Development Team at Visual IQ. My boss worked at Adobe and He has brought in some of his team from Adobe too. I've been fortunate as I've had some intensive training using the Adobe methadology for Demand Generation Management.
I will be putting a presentation together on my accomplishments to date and plans for the future, including:
1) Ramping up quickly, getting to 22 meetings (Stage 2 Salesforce Opportunities) with Fortune 500 Companies in Q1 of 2014.
2) Using my own initiative to lead sources 
a) Testing out multiple data bases to find a good fit
b) Finding several that have generated 100's of good leads, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator and one which was adopted company-wide, Zoominfo, data.com, pardot etc..
3) Setting up 11 meetings with CMO's or Senior Directors of Enterprise businesses (Jet Blue, Target, Bell) in 4 days at the Adobe Marketing Conference
4) Great leads from the Forrester report on Marketing attribution
5) Leads generated from some of my Email Marketing, Social and Digital Media Campaigns. For Email I've completed a lot of A/B testing to determine the best email subject lines. So I know my Emails will 'Nail it' in terms of open, click and response rates.
As Famous Advertising Executive David Ogilvy once wrote -
'On the average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. When you have written your headline, you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar.'



No comments: